Ready mix concrete delivered in Woolwich and Denmark Hill
Our specialist ready mixed concrete can be prepared for use in no time and can be tailored to your exact needs. We deliver concrete to domestic and commercial customers in Woolwich, Denmark Hill and the wider areas and you will only pay for the exact amount of concrete you use. If you need more? We can mix this for you on-site and there will never be any waste. We supply concrete and screed to projects large and small, so let us take some of the work from you. We can get the concrete where it needs to be, so you can focus on another part of your project.
We can help with the following:
- Top quality ready mix concrete and screed
- Concrete and screed for all types of trade and DIY applications
- 24-hours deliveries, including early mornings, weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays
- Hire of boom and landline concrete pumps
- Admixtures available on request
- Online concrete calculator, to help you estimate how much concrete you will need
- Advice and help from our team of concrete experts
- Two-hour delivery windows and a hassle-free ordering service
Concrete pumping near Denmark Hill and Woolwich – how does it work?
Sometimes getting concrete from A to B is not as simple as it sounds because of access to your site. Maybe you need to get concrete in a basement, to another floor or through a tight space. This is why we offer concrete pumping, which will save you time, energy and money. When you hire concrete pumps from us, you will get a fully-trained operative and will benefit from their considerable expertise and advice when it comes to placing your concrete.
We have two types of pumps available for hire:
- Landline concrete pumps: These use steel and rubber hoses to direct the concrete to your building site. These pumps can reach up to 200 metres and are used for ground level sites and accessing difficult-to-reach spots. These are ideal if your site has a small entrance and this is a clean way to direct concrete through buildings.
- Boom pumps: These pumps have a robotic arm that lifts concrete over obstacles, such as bridges, trees and walls, so it can be placed accurately where it needs to go.
Ordering concrete local to Woolwich and Denmark Hill in London made easy!
Use our concrete calculator to work out how much concrete you will need.
The first thing to do is measure up for the job. You will need the length, width and depth of the area that is needed and once you have these measurements, our online calculator will work out how much concrete you need. The result is always given in cubic metres.
Then you can give our friendly team a call and they will quote a price. We can also offer advice about the design mix to ensure it is the right one for your application. We can then organise payment and take your address and organise a delivery time. Ordering your concrete or screed really is that easy!
GET A QUOTE TODAY !
getting your concrete in Woolwich
couldn’t be easier
couldn’t be easier
GET A QUOTE
ONLY PAY FOR WHAT YOU USE