Concrete Pump Hire IN LONDON
When you hire a concrete pump from Rapid Readymix, you don’t just receive our equipment – you also get a full team of experts who will operate the pump for you, and pour your readymix concrete safely, professionally and to the highest possible standard. This means that, whether you’re a construction worker, homeowner or commercial site manager, you can rest assured that your concrete will be laid smoothly and precisely. Speak to our team of experts now for further information.
- Cheap concrete from a reliable supplier. We aim to price match any like-for-like quote
- Same or next day delivery. Our large fleet of vehicles means we can be available at short notice
- No corners cut. We supply BSI certified and quality assured concrete
- We always use the same high quality materials from reliable suppliers
- All Aggregates are stored under a weatherproof canopy
Concrete pump hire in surrey from Rapid Readymix
If you want to arrange concrete pump hire of a landline (also known as a ground line pump) or boom pump from us, doing so is quick, simple and stress-free. So that we can provide you with the best option for your project, it’s a good idea to determine what your specific needs are before you hire (for example, any access issues you have, the volume of concrete you require, and the mix of concrete you would like to order). If you’re unsure about what you need, don’t worry: our team can talk you through it.
Here’s how it works:
- You call our helpful team and say that you would like to order a concrete pump.
- If you know whether you’d like to hire a landline or boom pump, let us know; if not, simply ask for some advice about which concrete pump to choose.
- If you’d like to specify a particular volume and mix of concrete, you can do so; if you’re not sure, our team can sort this out (our readymix concrete is mixed onsite, so there’s no risk of overordering or underordering).
- We’ll arrange a suitable time to deliver your concrete. We can do so 24/7, and, if you need it urgently, we can often offer same- or next-day delivery.
- We’ll confirm your booking, and send you an email or SMS (depending on your preference) so that you have all the details of your concrete pump hire in one place.
Preparing for your concrete pump hire and readymix concrete delivery
We do all the hard work for you when it comes to pumping your concrete, you just need to prepare your site for your concrete delivery. The main thing is to ensure that there is enough space for us to park our mixer and pump. In general, we need about 20-25 metres of parking space (that’s about 4 or 5 car lengths) to be able to operate efficiently. We will always turn up on time, so that you can get on with the rest of your building project.
As every project is different, there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to pouring concrete. We have a wealth of experience in providing our expert concrete solutions for projects of all sizes across London, Surrey and the surrounding areas. So, if you are unsure about whether a concrete pump is suitable for your project, or would simply like to talk to our team about the different options that are available to you, contact us at Rapid Readymix today.