For all your concrete deliveries in West Brompton and Earl’s Court, call on Rapid Readymix!
Rapid Readymix is one of the premier suppliers of ready mix concrete and screeds. We operate in West Brompton, Earl’s Court and throughout London, Surrey and the South East and whatever the size of your job, our aim is the same – to offer the highest level of service to our customers at all times.
- We offer a complete 24/7 call-out service. We know that your building project will need to run on time, which is why we can always work around your schedule!
- We supply concrete and screed throughout the South East and can sometimes deliver outside of our normal service areas – call us now to enquire!
- We supply a huge range of concrete and screed mix designs, depending on the project specification. Whether you are laying a concrete base for a garage or a series of floors for a new build home, we can advise you on the best designs for your project.
- Our service is competitively priced and there are no charges for part-loads – our vehicles use the latest technology to pour exactly the amount of concrete that you need. There are no disposal costs if you order too much and if you under-order, we can easily produce more for you.
- Admixtures are available on request including retarders, accelerators, foaming agents and release agents.
- Not sure how much concrete you might need for your project? Just tap in the dimensions and our simple calculator will help!
Why hire a concrete pump in West Brompton or Earl’s Court?
Using a concrete pump will mean that you save time and money on your job. We take pride in our reliable, cost-effective pumping services. We can often provide pumps at relatively short notice, so whatever the job, please get in touch and we will see if we can help.
Our concrete pumps are suitable for all kinds of building work, including new build properties, slabs, extensions, bridges, subsidence work, swimming pools, cellars and flooring, columns, bridges and more.
So why use a pump?
- Save on labour: You will need less labour moving concrete with wheelbarrows or buckets.
- Precision and less waste: The pump allows the concrete to be pumped from the concrete lorry to the area you need it to be in an efficient and clean manner. This means there will be less spillages and waste.
- Flexibility: We hire both boom and land line pumps. Our pumps allow you get to areas that are hard to reach, even where there is restricted access for vehicles.
- Help: We also supply fully-trained pump operatives, who can pump your concrete within 15 minutes.
GET A QUOTE TODAY !
getting your concrete in West Brompton
couldn’t be easier
couldn’t be easier
GET A QUOTE
ONLY PAY FOR WHAT YOU USE