BSI certified and quality assured concrete and screed delivered in Regent’s Park
Here at Rapid Readymix, we supply and deliver ready mix concrete and screed for DIY, commercial and industrial projects in Regent’s Park and Soho and throughout London and beyond. We use state-of-the-art volumetric batching trucks that allow just the right amount of concrete to be delivered fresh for use.
We can complete any requirement, however small or large the job, with deliveries from 0.5 cubic metres upwards.
With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, we are renowned for our excellent customer service and quality products. We are even Britain’s best reviewed BSI-certified concrete supplier!
In addition to this, we provide a concrete pumping service, so that one of our fully-trained operatives can place your concrete exactly where you need it, in as little as fifteen minutes. All our services are competitively priced, with no hidden costs. So whether you are installing new foundations for an extension for your home, or you need large quantities of concrete for a construction project, our team are here to help.
Concrete services and concrete pump hire in Soho
We are concrete and screed specialists and offer our customers the following:
- Volumetric concrete: We are proud to be one of the only concrete suppliers that runs separated volumetric mixers, designed to make fresh concrete on-site. This means your concrete can be measured and batched to your exact requirements and if you need different mixes, one can be made after the other. You only ever pay for the concrete you use!
- Screed: Alongside supply and delivery of concrete, we also offer a variety of screed mixes, so you can get a seamless finish on your floor.
- AdMixtures: We can supply admixures, which are available on request, including LYTAG for producing lightweight concrete, retarders, air entrainers, accelerators, fibres and foaming agents. We can help you make the right decision about the concrete you need for your project. Read more on our blog about lightweight concrete.
- A professional and reliable service: We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays, with same day and next day deliveries available. Our team will go the extra mile to make sure you get your concrete exactly when you need it.
- Concrete pump hire: Using a concrete pump can reduce labour costs and is a more accurate and efficient way of transporting concrete, especially on a site that is difficult to access. We have a fleet of pumps available to hire, which come with fully-trained operatives to place your concrete in the right place, without mess and stress.
- Small site deliveries: We often deliver concrete for smaller domestic jobs, like driveways, garages, conservatories and extensions.
GET A QUOTE TODAY !
getting your concrete in Regents Park
couldn’t be easier
GET A QUOTE
ONLY PAY FOR WHAT YOU USE