Local Concrete Supplier in Surrey
Rapid Readymix is Surrey’s local concrete supplier. Our friendly team of experts will deliver the high-quality concrete you need for your domestic building project quickly and reliably.
Britain’s best-reviewed BSI-certified concrete supplier
We know you only want the best materials for your construction project. When you order concrete from Rapid Readymix, you get high-quality BSI-certified concrete and delivery services. We are Britain’s best-reviewed BSI-certified concrete supplier (see our reviews).
A large part of our success is down to our state-of-the-art facilities at our concrete yard in South London. Namely, our in-house laboratory. BSI guidelines require us to regularly test and analyse the quality of our concrete, meaning we are constantly improving and perfecting our concrete services. With our weather-protected bays, we also ensure that our aggregates are protected from rain or weather damage. At Rapid Readymix, the strength and quality of our concrete – and your total satisfaction – is our top priority.
Our concrete types and delivery services in Surrey
We offer a wide range of concrete types (including specialist mixes) and flexible delivery services. That’s why domestic building contractors across Surrey use us for all their concrete needs. Can’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call anyway – we’re sure we can help.
- Volumetric concrete: Our volumetric mixers enable us to provide waste-free, cost-effective concrete delivery. We mix your concrete onsite, as you need it, so that there is no excess and you only pay for what you use.
- LYTAG lightweight concrete: Many of Surrey’s buildings have been constructed using LYTAG. Concrete made with LYTAG can achieve a compression strength of up to 65N and is lightweight, which makes it a great choice for bridges and high-rises.
- Screed: Screed creates a smooth and sleek finish to concrete flooring. In liquid form, screed can also be used with underfloor heating systems, as it works as an insulator and closes any gaps around pipes.
- Out-of-hours concrete delivery: Whether you have an emergency, last-minute change or need to work overnight, we can deliver concrete to you out-of-hours.
- No-fines concrete: If you need to create a drainage layer in a building, you can use no-fines concrete. This porous mix allows water to seep through it, keeping the surface of your property, road or other building free from excess moisture.
- Concrete collections: If it’s easier for you to collect your concrete rather than have it delivered, you’re welcome to collect your order from our South London yard. We require an hour’s notice for collections. Check out how it works and what to bring.
- Specialist mix designs: Let us know if you need a specialist concrete mix. Our in-house testing laboratory enables us to easily create tailored concrete designs.
- Concrete pumping: We can provide concrete pumps if your site has accessibility issues or hard-to-reach areas. Our pumps come with a qualified team to operate them.
Book your Surrey concrete delivery service today
If you’re ready to order concrete for your project in Surrey, give us a call to book your slot.
GET A QUOTE TODAY !
getting your concrete in Parsons Green
couldn’t be easier
couldn’t be easier
GET A QUOTE
ONLY PAY FOR WHAT YOU USE